Monday, June 30, 2008

How I wish.......................

At this very moment, staying in the room of my niece's father-in-law' flat, feeling very hungry and do not feel like going out to the kitchen to find a bite, (got up at 8am and it is already 11.10am) how I wish that I have enough money to sponsor my niece to get an apartment of her own. Yes, my niece bought me a lot of biscuits and other stuff, but if u have to eat that daily, it sucks. Oh that makes me miss all those, chee cheong fun, mee yoke, char kuey teow, curry mee, nasi lemak or even a simple char kuey wit coffee back home.

Staying in a stranger's house is really torturous. Not that he is not nice, but each time we do something, you know that there is a watchful eye which makes me VERY UNCOMFORTABLE so I opt to wait for my niece to have breakfast/brunch together.

If I have plenty of ££££ then I can pay for her operation to remove her gallstones and then I can go HOME and maybe come again to see the little sweetheart. She is so cute really. At 6 weeks she already knows how to 'ang ku ku'. I love it when she laughs heartily in her sleep and when she does that, she is such a beauty. But she has been spoilt in a way by many people around. She is used to being carried so now we have a little problem with that. She wants to be cuddled all the time.

Anyway, since I have travelled to many hundreds thousands of miles, I might as well move around a bit to other places cos i don't know when I am coming this way again. So nice to have some relatives/friends around. Planning to go to Leicestershire, Holland, Germany and New York.

So how I wish..................................... (I KNOW EVERYBODY DOES TOO) have plenty of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

No comments: