Thursday, May 3, 2007

Marrying the dead.

This is a true story told to me by the bridegroom's sister-in-law. The story goes like this:-

One day this boy A came home with some jewelleries wrapped with a pc of red cloth. Couple of days later an elderly couple came to their house and related their daughter has come to their dreams and told them that A found the jewelleries and even taught them how to find him. So they have to admit. The couple came to confirm a proposal. Ya, WHAT PROPOSAL????

Seem their daughter who passed away some years ago asked for a husband. Now where can they find a husband for a dead person?? Normally people would burn the paper ones but she doesn't want a paper one. She wants to have 'ming fun' (a surname/title). So they came up with this idea - they call it fate. Whoever (male I mean) picks and keep this gift will become her husband. At first A and family disagree until A became very sick for unknown reasons. This time they approach the couple and finally an agreement was made. That is they will go ahead with the marriage provided A can still marry a human. OK - agreed by the dead.

The ceremony:- nothing less than the normal human's marriage. The exchange of gifts, house all decorated with red ribbons and even dinner for the immediate family. Coming to the prayers, A has to go thru with a live chicken.

Couple of years later, A found a girlfriend and then decide to get married. Yes they sought the medium and ask permission from the dead wife. All went well, she agreed provided the 2nd wife pay respect to her.

I would say A is lucky cos he married a reasonal spirit. What if she disagree?????

So guys, be careful, things don't just fall from the sky - hehehehehehehe!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyoyo!! Liddat oso can ar? If me i'll be fainted liao.

pearly said...

oh my god is really spooky . how about women if there pick up a ring in UK ? do you think it can be happen like that too . I remember huh my granddad give me a diamon ring long time again mum told me he find it , but then he can't affort to buy me something for my weding so he find this ring he ask mum to give it to me ?????wat to do now ??? but then i never wear it cos is too small .hhaah

Wennn said...

Aiyaaaa lidat sei ler.. Sometimes I pick up money from the street wor?? Takkan see money on the street no ick up rite??

Penny said...

I really don't know. When and if happens, it happen.