Monday, May 7, 2007

Line Dancing

This is not an advertisement but my club - Lake View Club organized buffet lunch every sunday and it is very reasonable. That is why some of the dance studio take the opportunity to make some money by organizing some practice there.

I use to go there for lunch and I just can't help peeping. My! some can really dance well. There are vegetable sellers, fish mongers, tailors, canteen operators, bus operators and so on and on. The ages ranges from 25 to 65. Ya, the olders ones moves slower but they did not miss the steps and variations. Some dances like soldiers but they can remember the movements. Makes me feel so cacat. I have had wanted to take line dancing but up to date still - just wanting. Never really 'tik hei sum kon' to do it.

Went to one once. When I learn the first step, they have already gone to the third. Aihh!!!!! so 'pai seh'. I really admire those who can dance well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When wan to slow dance with me jek? hehehe!!!!!!

Penny said...

Hi! Ace,
Slow dance very tiring. Like my character, I like to do things fast. Like to do my work fast, I cook pretty fast,sing fast numbers, I married early and quickly have 1,2,3. Just hope to grow old GRACEFULLY.
Perhaps can cha cha cha with U. LOL

pearly said...

Line dancing is just the right thing for you it had a cheerfull music n have you seen the movie * shall we dance * JLO and richard . after I watch that movie it make me wated to fo for the dance lesson just like you but then I got no time at all . my life like free die no time to be sick hahah. but then you can enjoy you dream and life now . ok go for it my dear yee yee you can do it .