Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Song title

Ace wanted some jokes. This came to my mind as I was mentioning Karaoke. Was with some friends at my club and if there is crowd sometimes it takes quite a while for your turn. We were waiting and my friend Richard ask if I have put up my song. I noded and said "you needed me". He quickly shake his hands and head. I was wondering why but I repeated "you needed me". And he did the same. Then I realise and laughed and told him that, that was the title of the song I put up. And he felt so embarrassed. But up to date we are still good friends - no hard feelings.

Ya I know....silly joke/silly man.

5 comments:

laundryamah said...

hahahaha..funny la this joke! hahahahaa..that fren so bodoh one..

Anonymous said...

Muahahaha!! Luckily Richard didn't pengsan!!

Penny said...

SEEEEEE - told u - silly joke/silly man .......kakakakkaka

Wennn said...

Hmmm issit the same guy tat tok with Jon... Jon still remember the UNcle la from the club.. He sy hor tat Uncle hor gives him a bad memory of M'sia.... kakkakakaak

Penny said...

No Wen, it is not him and pls tell Jon that, that guy mean no harm. Just over protective.