Saturday, August 1, 2009

Yeeko gone.

31.7.08

My yeeko is gone and it is SO unbelievable cos I just went to his hse and had dinner and we talked and he telling me that he is doing a lot of exercise, showing me all the tapes he bought for exercising. Asking me where the famous steam fish stall that Chui Ling (in TV) introduced is located. And I told him that I wud check and then take him there. He was so happy. In spite of my hubby and sis-in-law rushing me to go home, somehow, I just continue to talk with him, asking him to take me to the farm to buy the huge mangoes. And joke that I want to harvest all the big ones.

Then he went out for a walk and we went home and that was the last I saw of him.

We (that is my family) all love this brother very much cos he spoil us alot. He will get us the best fruits, fish and food he knows. He welcome us ANYTIME and bring out the best he has for us to eat. There is no lies....... my kids are the living proof. And when ask to do ANY favor, without hesitation, he will do. I am glad he knows that I love him too cos I always cook for him his favourite food like nonya chang, nonya curry chicken, otak otak, assam curry fish and even normal curry chicken where he will have double servings. I will cook him simple french toast when he just happen to drop by . He is very shy even with us and always say I have enough, I eat very little nowadays but by the end of the day, he ALWAYS finish the food cos first of all he never like to waste food. I really feel good when I see how he enjoys all the food I cook for him and my other brother cos their wives don't cook the same way our mom did.

I feel so sorry for him cos in spite of all the love he showered to his wife and three daughters, they never reciprocrated. Maybe becos he don't know how to do it the right way. I am glad we had talks although short ones. Glad to lend him an ear where he vows out all his frustrations. But sad not being able to help cos all parties stick on to their own thinking thus difficult to drill into their head.

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT THERE IS ONE PERSON LESS IN THE WORLD TO LOVE AND PAMPER US.

Not that I have so little to talk about him but I have to go to his hse to help out with his burial on Sunday at 10.00am. Perhaps when I have more time I can share more memories but then I will cry each time I talk about the people I love. Well, lets see how later. Still have not got over it yet. I dare not cry so much cos when I do that my chest hurts. ...............................

2 comments:

Wennn said...

Sad to hear yee ku has left us!! He was such a shy and cute uncle.. I still remembered when I went bek the last time and played a joke on him calling him and date him out!1 he was funny!! I am also glad that each time I go bek I still see him..He will be missed a lot!! May yee ku rest in peace.. And mummy dun be too sad ya!! We all love U too especialy Bea.. Dun cry too much after chest pain pain...

pearly said...

he is the best Yee KU we even had .
some how so funny ... the day he pass alway , I was on my way to work and out of the blue I was thinking of him ...
then by 10.30am wenn call me tell me the News so sad to lost him
Please don't cry take good care of yourself OK we love u too xxxxx