Monday, July 2, 2007

HALO

Hi! Been silent for a while because I just did not think of any interesting to say.

Went back to work in a totally new enviroment. Must say that it is an eye opener for me. Did not realise that there are so many things to learn in that industry. Been there a month and sad to say that I still have not learnt 5% of the trade. I must thank my guru though. She has been very helpful cos my boss is not in most of the time. Thank you - Angeline.

Was not well recently and got myself worried sick thinking it is my heart which causes me to have difficulty in breathing. So I had to make an emergency appointment to consult my doc. He checked and finally found that it was the new medication that I took for balancing my hormornes. So he gave me something else to ease it. Phew!! I thought another angioplasty.

Another sad news. My uncle (late ah yee's husband) passed away on 28.6.07. If I had been a healthy baby, I would have been given to him for adoption. He adopted my half sister instead. He loved me as a daughter anyway cos I was a good girl since young. Ahem!! Ahem!!

I feel very sad for him cos he actually worked till he die. I believe many people goes through the same but then this uncle had a daughter who was married to quite a wealthy guy. She probably could not buy him a bungalow or employ maid for him but I am sure that she can offer a trip to nearby countries when he was ok, or maybe help pay some of his medical bills. When I went back to see him some time ago, he actually cried when talking about her.

I may sound cruel or maybe cocky but I just cannot accept her. With her is just hello - goodbye. Nothing more nothing less.

Hard to believe there are such children. Pray that God will wake them before it is too late. Hope that whatever ill-feelings there is between parents and children - all will be forgotten after a good sleep.

7 comments:

Wennn said...

Hmnmmmm wat did doc say ah??? When is ur check up ah??? U make sure U check check properly hor.. I am waiting for U to come next year... Luckily this year no come la.. weather sucks big time here... Now july also still raining like mad...

eve said...

Long time never visit ur blog liao..but then u no update oso la..I am very busy myself too..forgot totally abt ur sms the other day..soli for not replying..

Penny said...

Hi Wen,
Yes I will make sure nothing is wrong with me when I go over cos I do not want to cause any inconvenience and I want to enjoy the fullest. Oh! ya, I heard about the weather. Been wet and col most days there and it is the opposite here. It is like heat wave here. U take care of yourself.....lv u.

Penny said...

Hi Eve,
Ya, I was not well and kinda worried. The little problem still persist but bearable. I know u r busy it's ok. We keep in touch whenever possible ok.......Lv to u and Cayden.

pearly said...

hi sexy yee :
wow! you are back , thank god everything is fine for you .you take care huh ok .
when I read you text I don't know who is it , then I call wen she told me is no4 great uncle , so sad to hear he pass aways , I use to very scare of him each time he turn up I always tell mum ,he is very humsup hahha cos he always give me a kiss , me kind off errrr.
but when I grown up , I kind like him cos he is a very caring person, so sad he pass away, as the daughter you mention , gosh she is a cow , well she always think got money can make every body run after her , she did that to me , the last time I went back she wanted to meet me , but too bad I have no time for ppl like this , so sori to say this .anyway don't worry la , she is not important anyway ,you have got your family who love you and you have the other 3 more daughter who love you and also everybody who love enought la .right xxxxxxxxxxlot of kiss and love to YOU xxxxPearly

Penny said...

Hi! Pearly,
Went to see Jan and her beautiful baby. Very nice features, double eyelids and with dimples. Ooh! but very hot tempered. He gets agitated often and cries a lot. Hope he is properly taken care of and not spoilt being the only child and grandchild at the moment. He looks very intelligent and learns very fast....so when u love him, must not spoil him. I have seen too many kids like that.

laundryamah said...

Oh dear I should have logged on to your blog and maybe know what you've been going thru. So sad to see you leave us but whatever it is, we are still friends right?